Acceptance of Agreement
This Agreement may be amended at any time by us from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest version of the Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
Limited License; Permitted Uses
Restrictions and Prohibitions on Use
No Legal Advice or Attorney-Client Relationship
Forms, Agreements & Documents
Linking to the Site
on the Site, (b) your site does not engage in illegal or pornographic activities, and (c) you discontinue providing links to the Site immediately upon request by us.
Certain Confidentiality Issues
You may send us an e-mail. However, if you communicate with us in connection with a matter for which we do not already have a written agreement with you, you should not send us confidential or sensitive information via e-mail because your communication will not be treated as confidential. If you communicate with us by e-mail in connection with a matter for which we already have a written agreement with you, you should note that the security of Internet e-mail is uncertain. By sending sensitive or confidential e-mail messages which are not encrypted, you accept the risks of such uncertainty and possible lack of confidentiality over the Internet.
Errors, Corrections, and Changes
Third Party Content
and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense related to your violation of this Agreement
or use of the Site.
ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES CONTAINED WITHIN THE ELECTRONIC FILE CONTAINING A FORM OR DOCUMENT IS DISCLAIMED.
Limitation of Liability
(b) THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF US AND THE AFFILIATED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE
SITE SHALL NOT EXCEED $100 AND THAT AMOUNT SHALL BE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER REMEDIES WHICH YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US AND ANY AFFILIATED PARTY.
Links to other Websites
Copyrights and Copyright Agents
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
4. Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site can be reached by directing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.